I got my 5th metatarsal in right leg fractured on 29th july. Here is a glimpse of it
How does it look.. hmm no idea how it can be.. Never thought such a small crack would make me stay in home for longer than a month.. So how will people with leg fractures tackle their daily life? here is a website to share those chores.
There are some Dos and Donts here in tat site, which am strictly following..
- Drink lot of milk (I drink horlics )
- Drink more water (to keep our metabolic acts as active as it was b4)
- Have some calcium tablets prescribed by doc (+ some calcium sandoz if u prefer!)
- Have stuff rich in calcium like cabbage, greens, carrot, to give good supply of the same. Try to drink milk whenever u feel like, since its the only source that helps. Well I don like milk, so horlics
- Don be idle.. Do something, which may or may not be useful..
- Watch all the latest releases (if u are a movie freak!)
- Spend time with family (which u never get when u get back to work)
- Don’t drink coffee since it stops the bone healing activity
- Lower the sugar content, stop all those cakes and pastries
- Don’t have more oil in the food that you take, since u may add few more kilos since u are jus sitting or sleeping all time and no wallking and less activitiy to burn the calories.
Well these are the things that I am doing for the past one month or so
I was expecting someone to guide me regarding shifting my blog..
But no use.. I tried to show some xml magic and shift it here.. But of no use!
Anyway better late than never.. I started continuing my blog here..